My Life Coaching Qualifications
Certificate in Solution Focused Coaching from Erickson College
Diploma in NLP from ITS in London
KLT in NVC (Non Violent Communication)
NVQ in Mediation from Mediation UK
Managing Couples training with Relate in UK
Workshop assistant and team leader with Human Awareness Institute
• Working as a life coach since 2007
• Part time private practice as relationships trainer and marriage mediator
• Volunteer telephone counsellor with Lifeline
• Creation and delivery of adult education classes in relationship skills and Non Violent Communication
• Volunteer community disputes mediator
I have had clients in USA, UK, China, and Switzerland.
I have a range of experience, from unemployed and homeless, to highly educated and successful people.
I have clients ranging from someone needing to lose 4kg (9lb) to someone needing to lose 50kg (110lb).
I have experience of clients who are single, clients who are in a long term committed relationship/marriage, and clients who have recently separated. In addition to weight management, I have assisted clients with issues relating to parenting, employment, sexuality, abuse, small business, and corporate culture.